Sunday 8 January 2012

January Sale + Update

I've finally got round to finishing off the results for the first year of Killer Instinct.

In the end with +151 points profit I'd say that it was a succesful one.

I'll go through the results in a little more detail but first I wanted to mention our January Sale.

Till the end of the month we are offering the first month of subcription for just £2.

Thats right you can give us a try for just £2 also if your a previous customer you can re-subscribe for the same price.

This service has averaged over +12.62 points profit a month.

So please just give us a try


 ---------------------------------------------------------

So back to the results.

If you'd offered me at start of the year 151 points I'd have taken that and I am happy with it.

However the second half of the year didnt go as well.

After breaching a 100 points near the start of July I hoped we could hit the 200 mark but maybe I was getting carried away.

In trying to look at improving the service I have really tried to attack those lower priced horses.

At the end of the day the lower you can lay the better plus I think were all happier taken on the shorter priced selections.

I'm happy to report we do seem to have had some succes on this front. If we'd have layed our selections at 5.5 instead of 8 through out Nov and Dec we'd have seen the following results

Nov + 19.5 and Dec +11.69.

We will be keeping an eye on this so watch this space.

Dont forget our
First month of subcription for just £2


Cheers

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment