Sunday 12 June 2011

The Profit Continues to Roll in

Hope you've all had a good weekend, I got a little wet today. First thing I went for a run...got wet, came back had some breakfast then took the dog for a walk and got wet, finally went to cut some bushes for my Grandad...yes you guessed it I got wet, no actually I got soaked. I'm not leaving the house anymore today.


Anyway on with business and the trial update.


Someone kindly brought it too my attention that there was a discrepancy in my results.
I had 17:30 Redcar Hambleton as a loser when in fact it won so I have now updated the results to reflect this.
Apologies as careful as I am there can be human error and please feel free to let me know as I want my results to be spot on.


So this month has pretty much continued where last month left off and that is producing profits which is always nice to say.


Please check out the breakdown for each limit plus click here for the full results

7 Lay Limit - Profit in points +18.22
8 Lay Limit - Profit in points +17.92
9 Lay Limit - Profit in points +23.42
10 Lay Limit - Profit in points +13.72

11 Lay Limit - Profit in points +26.07
12 Lay Limit - Profit in points +34.07


As you can see some of the limits have really pulled it back and since our last update the 9 one has almost put on +17 points profit.

Anyway I still think 11 is our target limit long term but we shall keep watching for now.

Please keep following this could be quite an exciting little project so watch this space.

Cheers

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment