Tuesday 21 June 2011

Keep on Rolling

Well I must confess I do love giving these updates where the profit just keeps on rolling in.

For those that have subscribed have enjoyed an extra bonus over the last 11 days.

They have been receiving my Killer Instinct selections as well which have also performed been doing the business.
Please don't forget to sign up and try them out.

So on with the number crunching.

DB Trial - check out full results here

9 Lay Limit - Monthly +14.36 - Total +19.67
10 Lay Limit - Monthly +14.86 - Total +24.67
11 Lay Limit - Monthly +17.71 - Total +37.02
12 Lay Limit - Monthly +22.46 - Total +45.97

What can I say very healthy figures indeed I'm sure you'll agree. I've always felt all along that 11 is the absolute maximum but the 12 lay limit is still producing the goods.

I'm really happy with these figures especially as the last week has seen roughly 9 points lost so even with a bad week the figures still stand up.

This is still an on going trial so spread the word lets get some more people on board.

Now onto the Killer Instinct selections, these have been doing the very well for me for a very long time.

So since I've been given the selections away over the last 11 days they have produced +13.36 points profit.

Here's a break down of the results since we went live - check out full results here

Jan +24.55    
Feb +14.48    
Mar +23.83    
Apr +14.04    
May -11.89    
June +20.25     
Total +89.11

Apart from one month you can see some very healthy returns.

We will be relaunching very soon so get yourself involved this is a nice steady money maker.

Cheers
Simon
www.thekillerinstinct.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment