Sunday 6 March 2011

Update - Feb

I know its been a while but I was hoping to update you with some good news.

Well to be honest its proving quite difficult to make a million...funny that.
Every time I'm within a whisker of getting back on track I hit a bad spell.

Anyway the current situation as I write is were about £4 off target now I know that doesn't sound like a lot but when our daily target should be 42p it is a bit of a catch up.

So I'm looking for about a 3% daily target over the next 12 days to getting back on track.

Strategys
So I've added the odd extra strategy to try to compensate some of the losses
So at the moment I'm...

  • Laying favourites in certain horse races with staking

  • Back and Lays on the horse racing place market

  • Backing home football teams with staking

  • Laying first goal time in football games


So hopefully next update will see us steaming ahead, fingers crossed.

Cheers, Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment