Monday 14 March 2011

Roll up, roll up, get your free tips here

That's right I'm giving away free tips to all followers of my blog.

Why?
Why not...well I've just move my blog from millionquest.wordpress.com to anothermillionairequest.blogspot.com and I really wanted to get people to follow me.

So I'd really like to drum up some interest so please spread the word.

What will we get?
I'd like to think that my speciality is laying horses to lose on the betting exchanges which I'm due to launch a service of mine own in a joint venture with psychicbettingreviews.com/ very soon you can still get some of these free over the next week or so.
I'll also offer up the odd back one on the horses along with some football selections.
So what have you to lose.

Cheers

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment