Tuesday 11 January 2011

Nuts and Bolts

Ok so lets begin...

How am I going to create the money? How can I make my bank grow consistently?

Well were going to aim to use compound staking to really try and help grow the bank.

Albert Einstein, once called compounding "the greatest mathematical discovery of all time"

If you’re not familiar with compounding quite simply were aiming to increase the bank by a % each time.

So basically the aim is to try and increase my account 1.5% over 2 years this should actually get us to £811,371.87.

Not quite a million but I will try to over shoot the daily target to try and compensate mainly for those losing days.

After each month we'll probably asses how were doing and maybe adapt the targets.

What bets are we placing?

To start with I'm aiming to use 2 strategies; one is to lay favourites in horse races, a very low risk loss recovery staking plan. For those that are not aware staking can be very dangerous hence I will be using very low stakes.
Another will be backing horses to place again looking to stake it.

Right so here goes

First days target is to increase £12.36 by 19p

No comments:

Post a Comment